Paul I. Hotchkiss
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Civil Rights/Section 1983
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- J.D. - 2002
- Auburn University, Auburn, Alabama
- B.A. - 1997
- Major: English
- Georgia, 2002
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Middle District of Georgia
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- Georgia Auto Insurance Law Update, Georgia Defense Lawyers Association Law Journal, March, 2009
- Nuts and Bolts of Qualified Immunity - The Basics, DRI, Civil Rights Seminar, New Orleans, LA, 2009
- Piedmont Hosp., Inc. v. D.M., --- Ga. App. --- (2015WL6498671), 2015, Ga. Ct. App.
- Dowdell v. Wilhelm, 305 Ga. App. 102, 2010, Ga. Ct. App.
- Campbell v. Goode, 304 Ga. App. 47, 2010, Ga. Ct. App.
- State Bar of Georgia