Motorcycle Wreck Injury Advocacy
Call Bird Law Group in Atlanta today at 888-779-1682 for a free consultation with one of our top attorneys. We handle cases throughout Georgia.
Skillful Representation In Bike Accident Cases
As motorcycle riders and other motorists share Georgia streets, rural roads and interstate highways collisions and wrecks are all too common. In many cases, bikers are not at fault and the other driver is liable for the crash and the biker’s injuries.
We understand the many causes of motorcycle accidents, and we can maximize your compensation in all types of injury situations, including:
- Driver inattention or case of driver “just did not see motorcycle”
- Car or truck pulled out in front of a motorcycle
- Driver did not check blind spot for motorcycle before changing lanes
- Car or truck merged into motorcycle rider’s lane and sideswiped bike
- Driver made a left turn in front of motorcycle rider at intersection
- Car or truck hit motorcycle because driver followed too closely
- Vehicle rear ended motorcycle stopped at red light or stop sign
Bikers are vulnerable, exposed and often have very little protection beside a helmet or leather clothing. Even a motorcycle crash at low speeds can result in serious injury. Accidents at high speeds on interstate highways such as I-85, I-285, I-675 and I-75 usually involve any kind of catastrophic head injury from brain injury and permanent spinal cord injury to even death.
If you or a loved one was hurt in a scooter wreck or motorcycle accident, you may be entitled to past, present and future monetary damages. Our law firm helps bikers seek compensation through personal injury claims, as well as helps families seek wrongful death damages for their loved one’s fatal motorcycle accident.