Secure The Wrongful Death Compensation You Deserve
- Medical expenses
- Lost earning power of the deceased
- Pain and suffering of the deceased prior to death
- Loss of consortium
- Funeral expenses
- Possible additional compensation
Monetary compensation cannot heal wounds or bring back the loved one you have lost to a fatal accident, defective product or medical procedure. However, the financial support can help you cope, remain financially stable and help to prevent others from suffering a similar fate in the future.
40 Years Of Wrongful Death Case Results In Atlanta — We Relieve You Of Legal Burdens
At Bird Law Group, we are known for our excellence in trial preparation and dedicated advocacy in court. Our firm only accepts a small number of cases to allow us to concentrate on each case and offer committed representation in every wrongful death lawsuit.
To speak with an experienced wrongful death lawyer about your full legal options and filing a lawsuit against the negligent party, please call us at 888-779-1682. We serve clients throughout Georgia.
Our lawyers vigorously pursue your best interests in any type of wrongful death claim, including:
- Motor vehicle accidents and fatal highway crashes
- Nursing home abuse and neglect
- Defective product fatalities, such as dangerous drugs, defective medical devices, dangerous children’s products and flawed automotive components, including brakes, tire-blowouts and defective roof designs
- Medical malpractice deaths, including fatal birth injury cases
- Severe head trauma accidents
- Many other types of catastrophic injuries
Fatal accidents and injuries can be caused by the negligence of a babysitter or any other caregiver, motorist or truck driver, product designer or manufacturer, doctor or member of a nursing home staff. The list of possible liable persons and entities is endless. If you suspect fault on the part of another person, business or public entity, please contact us to discuss your legal options.
Get Full And Fair Compensation — Get Justice And Closure
Whether your loved one was killed in a car accident or died due to medical malpractice, your family may be able to secure compensation through a wrongful death lawsuit against the responsible party.