Know Your Attorney's Abilities And Dedication — Get Results
Your compensation and recovery cannot be maximized if your attorney does not have the skills, resources and tenacity to follow through on each distinct aspect of your case. The Bird Law Group is organized to devote key resources to specialty areas. We ensure that each of our clients receive personalized, comprehensive representation centered on practical strategic planning.
Our attorneys handle medical malpractice, personal injury and business litigation cases for clients throughout Georgia. Based in Atlanta, we have a strong reputation among judges, peers and the medical community for top-quality representation and producing results in complex cases.
- Dec 31Legal help for Fulton County nursing home neglect
- Dec 26Georgia fatal car crash kills mother and unborn baby
- Dec 17What are examples and signs of elder abuse?
- Dec 11Fatal accident claims life of motorcyclist
- Dec 05Truck driver fatigue a major danger on the road
- Nov 28Elderly nurse seriously injured when hit by delivery truck
Let's Talk About Resolving Your Unique Legal Issues
We handle cases in the following areas:
- Auto and truck accident injuries, including the growing area of concussion claims (mild traumatic brain injury)
- Defective product injuries, including defective drugs, medical devices and children's products
- Other serious personal injuries, including premises liability claims and wrongful death claims
- Medical malpractice and negligence claims of all types with a notable focus on birth injury claims
- Civil litigation appeals in business, medical malpractice and personal injury law
- Complex business law disputes
- Governmental representation in online travel tax dispute matters
- Defense of whistleblowers in fraud and corruption cases
Reputation For Excellent Trial Preparation And Advocacy
Our success has earned our lawyers solid reputations in the legal and medical communities in Georgia and nationwide. Our law firm follows a professional philosophy that taking fewer cases allows us to provide concentrated representation and permits us to vigorously pursue our clients' best interests.
Please Call Us To Speak With One Of Our Lawyers
We look forward to speaking with you and discussing how our genuine approach and extensive resources can help your case specifically. We are available at 888-392-4312, and we are quickly responsive to both phone calls and emails.
All cases are pursued on a contingency fee basis. We cover all upfront costs of litigation.