Your Compensation Under Premises Liability Law
If you or someone you love has been injured due to an unsafe property condition, please call 888-779-1682 for a free initial consultation with an experienced lawyer.
Was The Property Owner Aware Of The Danger?
Just because you are injured on someone else’s property does not mean that the property owner’s insurance company will pay for your medical bills, lost wages and other damages.
To recover maximum compensation, you need to prove:
- The property was unsafe.
- The property owner was aware of the unsafe condition or should have been aware.
- The property owner did not take steps to correct it.
It’s important to speak with an experienced lawyer as soon as possible after the accident to collect and preserve evidence of liability.
The following are examples of the types of premises liability cases our attorneys handle with customized representation for your unique case:
- Trip-and-fall accidents caused by cracked or uneven sidewalks
- Slip-and-fall accidents caused by wet floors or spills
- Negligent security such as inadequate lighting or missing security cameras
- Construction accidents caused by unsafe structures
- Injuries to home health workers and utility workers due to unsafe conditions at private homes
- Injuries caused by defective maintenance or upkeep in apartments or common areas of condos
- Sexual assault with access gained from missing door locks, window locks or inadequate security in a hotel, parking area or any other establishment
Injuries suffered at a business are usually covered by general business liability insurance. Injuries at private homes are usually covered by homeowners insurance.