Victim Of Sexual Assault?
Those responsible for the assault can be held accountable for damages you have suffered, such as medical expenses, lost wages, emotional distress, pain and suffering, counseling, and more.
Helping To Put Your Life Back Together
While the criminal justice system exists to punish criminals, the civil justice system is about obtaining compensation for victims. Damages are typically paid by the insurance company of the responsible parties. Responsible parties may include the perpetrator and others whose negligence allowed the assault to happen, including property owners, security companies and event organizers.
Here are a few examples of the types of sexual assault claims we can help you secure financial compensation from:
- Sexual assault of a patient while he or she is under anesthesia
- Rape in a parking lot due to negligent security
- Sexual assault in a public place due to inadequate lighting
- Rape in a hotel room or apartment due to missing or malfunctioning door or window locks
- Sexual assault by a doctor or psychiatrist
- A sexual offense by a person in a position of authority such as a police officer, minister, coach or teacher
- Sexual assault of a vulnerable person
While the legal system cannot undo the harm you have suffered, the civil justice system can provide compensation to help you move on. It can also provide a strong motivation to those responsible to prevent future attacks.
Get Immediate Help Following A Sexual Assault
Learn more about your legal options from one of our highly experienced attorneys. Please email us directly, or call us at 678-812-6073 to schedule a free, no-obligation consultation. We look forward to speaking with you.