Alexandria E. Seay
ATTORNEY AT LAW
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Tax Litigation
Alex first came to the firm as a law clerk during her second year of law school and officially joined us as an associate in 2014 after graduating from the University of Georgia School of Law. During law school, Alex was a member of the Moot Court and Mock Trial teams, competing during her second and third years across the nation. Her team earned a spot at nationals in the ABA Moot Court Competition and received the best brief award at nationals. She was also a Dean's Ambassador and an elected member of the Student Bar Association, serving as the President of the Class of 2014.
Alex is a "Double Dawg" having graduated with her bachelor's degree from the University of Georgia in 2011.
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- Major: Criminal Justice and Philosophy
- Georgia, 2014
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia, 2014
- Georgia Court of Appeals, 2014
- American Association of Justice, Member, 2013 to Present
- GTLA, Member, 2014 to Present
Current Employment Position