Alexandria E. Seay
- Medical Malpractice
- Personal Injury
- Tax Litigation
Alex is an experienced trial attorney and has spent her legal career representing individuals who are victims of medical malpractice and catastrophic personal injury and their families. She has tried cases to verdict and represented her clients in negotiations and mediations resulting in millions of dollars in compensation for clients.
In addition to her medical malpractice and personal injury work, Alex has also represented taxing authorities across the nation against national online travel companies in order to recover unpaid sales and occupancy taxes. She has argued these cases in front of appellate and trial courts and participated in taking these cases to the highest courts in multiple states.
Alex is an active member of the Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association, and a graduate of the GTLA LEAD (“Leadership Education & Advanced Direction”) program. Alex serves on the New Lawyer’s Division Board and is also a member of the Editorial Board for the association’s publication, The Verdict.
Last year, Alex was selected as a Barrister of the Joseph Henry Lumpkin American Inn of Court. She has been involved with the Inn since she was a law student, having traveled to London to participate in a Moot Court competition, as a Pupil of the Inn, hosted as part of an exchange program with the Gray’s Inn of Court.
Alex graduated from the University of Georgia School of Law. During law school, Alex was a member of the Moot Court and Mock Trial teams, competing during her second and third years across the nation. Her team earned a spot at nationals in the ABA Moot Court Competition and received the best brief award at nationals. Alex was inducted in to the National Order of Barristers for her achievements in courtroom advocacy. She was also a Dean's Ambassador and an elected member of the Student Bar Association, serving as the President of the Class of 2014.
Alex is a "Double Dawg" having graduated with her bachelor's degree from the University of Georgia in 2011
- University of Georgia School of Law, Athens, Georgia
- Honors: Moot Court Competition
- Honors: Moot Court, Member
- Honors: Mock Trial, Member
- Honors: Best Brief Award
- Honors: National Order of Barristers, Inductee
- Honors: Dean's Ambassador
- Honors: Student Bar Association, Member
- Honors: President of the Class of 2014
- University of Georgia, Athens, Georgia
- B.S. - 2011
- Major: Criminal Justice and Philosophy
- Supreme Court of Georgia
- U.S. District Court Northern District of Georgia
- Georgia Court of Appeals
- U.S. Court of Appeals 11th Circuit
- U.S. Court of Appeals 7th Circuit
- American Association of Justice, Member, 2013 to Present
- Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association, Member, 2014 to Present
- Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association, New Lawyer’s Division Board
- Georgia Trial Lawyer’s Association, Editorial Board, Member
Current Employment Position
- Selected as a Super Lawyers Rising Star 2021-2022